Thanks to the generosity of International House Philadelphia donors, IHP is pleased to provide the following residential scholarship opportunities to full-time students that meet our eligibility requirements:
- Israeli Student Scholarship – Awarded to students from Israel
- Nigerian Student Scholarship – Awarded to students from Nigeria
Onetime award per successful applicant toward occupancy fees at International House Philadelphia. Awards will be in the amount listed below or the remainder of fees due to IHP, whichever is lesser.
- $500 - Students with a reservation to reside at IHP for 3 to 6 months
- $1,000 – Students with a reservation to reside at IHP for 7 months or longer
- Must be a current IHP resident or have a confirmed reservation at IHP
- Must be enrolled as a full-time student
- Must be a citizen of Israel or Nigeria
Applicants must submit proof of citizenship (passport/visa) and a 1-2 page written personal statement to the IHP Associate Director of Resident Life, Deborah Houda, via email at email@example.com. The statement must address the following questions:
- How can you contribute to the vision and mission of International House Philadelphia as a resident?
- What do you hope to gain from your residency at International House Philadelphia?
- How will this scholarship assist you toward meeting your goals?
IHP will review all application submissions and communicate its scholarship decisions directly to applicants via email.