When you join International House, you gain unparalleled access to over 200 events each year including films, concerts, seminars, symposiums, receptions, cultural dining programs, and more. You also demonstrate your commitment to supporting the global leaders of tomorrow by uniting cultures, creating shared experiences, and forming lifelong friendships between people from around the world.
Membership at International House Philadelphia enhances your experience while supporting programming that promotes cross-cultural awareness and an appreciation for diversity. Membership provides critical funding that sustains and broadens our operations and wide array of arts, language and residential programs.
Student: $40/year (must have valid current student ID)
Young Friend: $60/year (ages 40 and under)
Household: $140/year (2 spouses/partners and up to 2 children under 17)
Free and Discounted Programs Included in Membership
• Film screenings
• Speaker / Lecture Series
- • Exhibit Openings
• Courtyard BBQs
• Film Festivals
• Live Performances
AFFILIATE DISCOUNT PROGRAM
- 10% off @ Harvest Seasonal Grill & Wine Bar (University City location)
- 10% off @ Doc Magrogan's Oyster House (Univ. City location, excludes alcohol and discounted items)
- 10% off food @ Pod (Sunday through Thursday)
- 10% off food @ Chattime Hand Drawn Noodle & Japanese Cuisine (eat-in only)
- 10% off @ Sang Kee Noodle House (eat-in only)
- 10% off @ Hummus Grill
- 15% off @ City Tap House (University City location)
- 10% off @ Resolution Rentals (photography/film/video gear)
- 20% off @ LOFT Women’s Clothing (University City location, full-price merchandise only)
- and more affiliates to come!
• Invitations to Special Members-only receptions and events throughout the year
• Four complimentary film passes to share with your guests (two for Student and Young Friends memberships)
• 10% discount on Language Classes
JOIN TODAY! Click here or call our Box Office at 215-387-5125, menu option 2 (Tue-Sat, 4-8pm).
If you have any questions about membership, feel free to call the phone number above or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
For information on our membership program for Corporate, Business + Non-Profit Organizations, please contact us by email at email@example.com, or by phone at 215-895-6543.
IHP is independent 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization. Your contribution is tax deductible, and provides critical support to our mission as an institution dedicated to promoting dynamic cultural exchange and international arts.