International House Philadelphia is a truly unique "global" community in the heart of University City for students, scholars and professional trainees from more than 75 countries, including the United States. Living here is a life-enriching experience... and it's affordable. As a member of our diverse, inclusive community, you will meet people from around the world and enjoy exclusive access to our renowned programs, including cultural celebrations, free language lessons, complimentary admission to IHP's international cinema, social events, concerts, dining excursions, leadership development opportunities, and so much more. It's all included, regardless of the length of your stay.
Now Accepting Housing Applications
GREAT REASONS TO LIVE AT INTERNATIONAL HOUSE PHILADELPHIA
- Affordable housing options and rates that are competitively priced to fit your budget.
- Prime location in Philadelphia Our location in Philadelphia's vibrant University City neighborhood is ideal. We are steps away from the University of Pennsylvania and Drexel University, and close to Temple University, Jefferson University, Philadelphia University, University of the Arts and University of the Sciences.
- Convenient access to public transportation and all that Philadelphia has to offer, including arts and culture, historic sites and museums, parks, restaurants, theaters, shopping, sports and more!
- Flexible Housing Agreements with short- and long- term leases available. You can stay for a week or up to a few years!
- 24/7 Front Desk Service & Security
- 24/7 Computer Center & Study Room
- Wi-Fi in all common areas
- All utilities
- TV lounge, Pool Table and Ping Pong Table
- On-site theater for films, concerts and special events
- Outdoor patio and courtyard
- Quiet study areas
- Music practice rooms
- Bike storage
- On-site Cafe (fast casual restaurant)
- ATM and vending machines
- Use of conference rooms
- TV Cable-ready units
- Laundry facilities
Cultural and Social Programs
Resident Members enjoy these exclusive benefits:
- Complimentary admission to most films, concerts and cultural celebrations at International House
- Complimentary social events, dances, parties and receptions
- Leadership development opportunities