iWorld Alumni Newsletter
Check out our latest newsletter!
If you would like to share your professional and personal news, stories, and photos with our iWorld readers, please e-mail them to firstname.lastname@example.org
Join the Online Facebook IHP Group.
The IHP Alumni Facebook group was created so that current IHP residents and alumni can be in touch with each other. For any questions regarding the online Facebook IHP Group, contact our Alumni department at email@example.com.
Connect to International House Philadelphia through Linkedin
Join the discussion, learn more about upcoming events and network with other members. Click here to Link In.
Follow all of our tweets and share info with your fellow Alumni!
Giving to IHP
IHP depends on gifts from friends like you to support the resident and alumni initiatives and to continue to provide services to over 800 residents from around the world every year. The residential rents cover only 70% of the cost to operate the building and create the programs. The remaining 30% must be raised through the charitable contributions.
Please consider a gift to International House Philadelphia today. You can choose to direct your gift through:
Alumni Membership Fund
Alumni Membership at IHP is specially created with our alumni in mind. Support resident and alumni programming that promotes cross-cultural awareness and an appreciation for diversity. Alumni membership includes opportunities for you to get alumni paraphernalia, discounts on admission to IHP sponsored events, and invitation-only admission to some of our special events, or sneak peak access to our alumni initiatives, while providing critical funding that sustains and broadens our operations and wide array of arts, language and residential programs.
IHP is proud to recognize our alumni and supporters who participate in our Naming opportunities program. You can leave your legacy at the House by dedicating a room, a suite or even your House! Other opportunities for naming include: Music rooms, lounges, study areas, game room, TV room, Student Café, lobby, conference rooms, patio area theater seats.
Resident Advisor Fellowship program
Support the resident fellowships which enable students in financial need to afford the opportunity to live at IHP. Resident Advisors (RAs) take the lead in developing and conducting programs that create a warm and supportive “home away from home” for our residents. RAs create a unique living/learning experience for our residents that few environments can duplicate. Awards are granted to students regardless of national or ethnic background.
Named Fellowship program
You can support resident fellowships in your name or the name of a loved one, which enables students with financial need to afford the opportunity to live at IHP.
The Class Gift is a great way for you to support IHP. You and your friends who left the House in a particular year, for example 1989, can get together and create a gift to IHP. By organizing and financing an improvement project or fellowship, you and your fellow IHP alumni leave behind a bit of your own legacy.
Corporate Matching Gifts
Many corporations match gifts to charitable institutions made by employees and directors; some will match the gifts of employee spouses and retired employees as well. Contact your personnel office for information about your employer’s matching-gift program. A donor must secure the proper matching-gift forms from the corporation and submit them to International House Philadelphia to receive the matching gifts.
Making Monthly Gifts
Some donors elect to spread their payments over a period of months, or choose to give a monthly amount year round. This allows you to more easily budget the gift you wish to make. Payments may also be scheduled every other month, or quarterly.
Please contact Alumni Relations at 215-895-6598 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
To support International House Philadelphia:
Alumni Relations Form
In order to keep you informed about the events and activities of International House, please complete the Alumni Relations Form below.
If you would like to share your personal and professional development for our iWorld Newsletter, please email us at email@example.com. If you have any questions or ideas on what we can do to serve the needs of our Alumni, please write us at the above e-mail address, call 215-895-6598 or stop by the House. You are always welcome!
Fields marked with an * are required.